What Information do we collect about you?
- Jeremy Life collects personal information when you register with us, use our products or services, or post content on our website.
- Any personal data about you that we process is provided by you. We collect the following personal data in connection with your relationship with us: your name; user name; email address; and information about the way you use Jeremy Life.
- Jeremy Life may automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies, and the pages you request.
3a. We may use your IP Address for the following purposes:
– Diagnose and prevent service or technology problems linked to specific IP addresses or ISP.
– Estimate the total number of users visiting Jeremy Life’s website from specific geographical regions.
– Provide advertisements matching your interests.
3b. A cookie is a small piece of information that is placed on your computer when you visit certain websites. If you reject all cookies, this may restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates. You can configure the cookies in the settings of your browser. Jeremy Life uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including asking you to re-enter your password after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against other people accessing your account, keep track of your preferences, estimates Jeremy Life’s audience and traffic, improve our content and services
- Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
– to enable you to use our website and services;
– for future marketing purposes, such as sending you information about our services and products by email.
- Information Relating to Children
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. Hence, we do not collect information from persons under 18 years old. If you are under 18 years old, then please do not use or access our service or website at any time or in any manner.
How we use, share and disclose the collected information
- Your personal data will be accessible to Jeremy Life’s employees, as well as to authorized employees of certain of our suppliers
- We do not share your information with unrelated third parties for their direct marketing purposes. However, Jeremy Life may display targeted advertisements based on personally non-identifiable information. To opt out of online interest-based ads on the web, visit the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance. You’ll need to opt-out separately with each browser you use.
2a. If you allow online interest-based ads:
– You’ll see ads that are more interesting and relevant to you.
2b. If you don’t allow online interest-based ads:
– You’ll still see ads, but they won’t be as relevant to you.
– You may still see ads for other reasons, such as:
– Your age, gender, or location.
– The content in the app or website you’re using.
- Jeremy Life may use or share your personal information where it is necessary to complete a transaction or improve our services or do something that you have asked us to do.
- When you register for Jeremy Life, Jeremy Life collects user-submitted information such as your e-mail and your photo. This additional information will help other users find and communicate with you.
- Jeremy Life will show your “Username” on your profile and other profile information you have submitted on your profile according to the preferences you set in your account.
- Email addresses and full names may be used when a user invites a friend via email to join Jeremy Life and when Jeremy Life sends notifications to a user related to their use of Jeremy Life.
- If you publicly post personal data online, you may receive unsolicited messages from other users.
- We may share your personal information to respond to court orders or legal processes or if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, or as otherwise required by law.
Advertisements from third parties
Jeremy Life may amend or update this policy. We may send you a notice via e-mail to inform you about those changes or publish a notice on our website.
Confidentiality and Security
Data transmissions over the Internet are never 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the security of the information you send us and you do so at your own risk. If Jeremy Life learns of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you via e-mail so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may also publish a notice on our website if such a breach occurs.
Personal Information and Preferences
You can modify your account information with Jeremy Life at any time. The most personal information you provide is not mandatory. You can easily delete your account, however, some information, such as your contact information, may be kept by our services if they are necessary to protect our legal interests or to comply with regulatory requirements.
The Jeremy Life website is hosted in the Republic of Korea and is intended for and directed to users around the world. If you are accessing this website from the US, the European Union, or any other region with different laws or regulations governing personal data, please keep in mind that when using this website, you are transferring your data to the Republic of Korea and you consent to that transfer.
Contacting Jeremy’s Life
Jeremy Life guarantees that any actions regarding Personal Data are carried out in full compliance with this Policy and the principles set forth in the EU GDPR.
If you have any questions regarding Jeremy Life or this policy, you can send us an e-mail at [email protected].